In MinaTech, we do some analysis to get you a solution where you pay less per year and rent such servers to provide you with the same functionality without the hassle of doing the above reasons. We rent them with Microsoft Azure solutions, and then Microsoft is responsible for all the above which result in cutting costs for you.
Do you have servers on premises that you must keep them maintain all the time?
Are you tired of paying electricity and maintenance of your servers located in your company and want to save some money every year to cut costs and get the same result?
Do you have a new location for your business and thinking of buying servers for that location?
Are you starting your business and want to know if it is better to buy servers or rent them?
We have a solution to migrate your servers to the cloud. Basically, instead of buying the actual servers, we can rent them on the cloud.
So, what is the benefits of this? If you have servers locally in your office, most probably you do the following:
- Pay electricity bills for keeping them on 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Maintain them all the time to make sure that they are in perfect condition.
- Buy hardware to replace faulty devices such as rams and hard drives or to upgrade them to match the latest technology.
- Replace them every 3 – 5 years and get new ones which is an additional cost.
- Pay for license to have operating system such as windows server license. Then you may pay to upgrade the license once a new version is out.
Ask us to provide you with a quote for renting servers online and start saving some money.